|Home||» Products||» PTFE Bellow||» PTFE Bellow|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Working Temperature
- 200 Celsius (oC)
- 1 -12 Millimeter (mm)
PTFE Bellow that we put forward is designed to be utilized as an essential sealing component for varied kinds of feeding lines as well as filling equipments. It is made of top-grade PTFE with cutting-edge moulding technique which ensure its mind-blowing pressure bearing strength, abrasion resistance, longer performance, and ability to handle highly corrosive acid, & fluid. Widely demanded in automotive and engineering industries, the PTFE Bellow comes in different grades, standard & non-standard sizes, types, lengths, and diameters.
- Range: Line Bellows, Special Bellows, Expansion Bellows, Valve Bellows, Composite Bellows available according to the Customer Requirement in all PTFE Grades.
- Diameter : NB - 1/2" - 24"
- Length : 67.5 MM (Standard) to as per customer requirement.
- Non Standard Sizes available upto 1500 MM Dia & Length upto 600 MM
- Virgin PTFE
- 15% Peek PTFE
- 15 To 25% Glass Filled PTFE
- 25 To 35% Carbon Filled PTFE
- 15% Graphite Filled PTFE
- 40 to 60% Bronzed Filled PTFE
- 5 to 15% Aluminium Oxide Filled PTFE
- 5 to 10% Stainless Steel Filled PTFE
- 5 to 10% Mica Filled PTFE
- 55% + 5% Bronzed + Molybdnum Disulphide Filled PTFE
- 15% + 5% Glass + MOS2 Filled PTFE
- Pigmented PTFE
- Special Grade as per customer specificaion
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy